2020 Safe Sleep Space National Conference
Safe Sleep Space has gained recognition as Australia’s leading health experts in infant and toddler sleep.
Our annual conference unites health professionals from all over Australia who share a strong passion for integrated family health. The conference is always sold out with over 300 health professionals from around Australia.
Attendees include maternal child health nurses, midwives and other allied health professionals working with children and families.
Key Speakers will include:
- Dr Peter England; Obstetrician
- Tasha Jennings; Nutritionist, Naturopath
- Dr Jacqui Macdonald; School of Psychology Deakin
- Dr Briony Hill; Health Psychologist Monash University
- Dr Kate Lycett, Early Research Fellow, MCRI
- Dr Birgit Beisner, National Immunisation Manager GSK
- Dr Kate Simpson, Paediatric Respiratory & Sleep Physician
- Cindy Davenport, Natalie van Winckel & Carolyn Van Balkom; Clinical Team Safe Sleep Space
Early Bird Pricing is now open, don't miss out on a ticket to the 2020 conference.
Friday 28 August 2020
Melbourne Exhibition Centre
1 Convention Centre Place South Wharf
Melbourne VIC 3000
Early Bird Rate: $245 available until 29/5/20
Standard Rate: $285 after 29/5/20
10% discount available for groups of 5+
Student Rate $195
If you're looking to connect with midwives, maternal and child health nurses, child psychologists and allied health professionals working with families we encourage you to take up one of our sponsorship opportunities. The conference provides an ideal space for you to share your products and services with the people who will use them.
For more information:
Please call us on 1300 775 337. Speakers to be announced soon!