What is our Alliance Network?
The Safe Sleep Space Alliance Network is a community of qualified professionals and educators dedicated to Infant & Toddler Safe Sleep and settling
In line with our Company vision, missions and goals, a unique network has been developed for suitable qualified professionals and educators to join the Safe Sleep Space Alliance Network.
The aim of the Alliance network is to provide members with:
- a professional public profile on our well regarded and credentialed Safe Sleep Space website among respected peers
- additional sleep & settling referrals to your own private practice
- support and opportunities for skill development with like-minded professionals via our closed network Facebook group
- an opportunity to be part of a community of like-minded colleagues
Alliance Network Advantages
The Safe Sleep Space Network membership allows the freedom to continue to operate your own private practice in the manner you choose, while belonging to a larger network which provides support and opportunities for professional development, peer consultation and cross referrals. Other benefits include:
- Enhanced credibility through association with the Safe Sleep Space brand.
- Increased visibility and promotion to both the parenting and professional community looking for sleep and settling advice and support via the Safe Sleep Space website.
- Belong to a national community of like-minded private practice professionals and educators working in the field of infant/toddler safe sleep and settling.
- CPD training opportunities.
- Connect with peers though our emails and Member communications.
Display Safe Sleep Space Alliance Network Badge on your Website
Participation in our Alliance Network is by application. This ensures a good cultural fit between network members and the vision, mission and goals of Safe Sleep Space and our parent company Ternity Group.
To apply, please download this Alliance Network Information pack, complete the application form contained within and email it, along with any supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact you to arrange a convenient time for a teleconference interview.