What is our Alliance Network?
The Safe Sleep Space Alliance Network is a community of qualified professionals and educators dedicated to Infant & Toddler health & wellbeing
In line with our Company vision, missions and goals, a unique network has been developed for suitable qualified professionals and educators to join the Safe Sleep Space Alliance Network.
The aim of the Alliance network is to provide members with:
- a professional public profile on our well regarded and credentialed Safe Sleep Space website among respected peers
- additional referrals to your own private practice
- support and opportunities for skill development with like-minded professionals
- an opportunity to be part of a community of like-minded colleagues
Alliance Network Advantages
The Safe Sleep Space Network membership allows the freedom to continue to operate your own private practice in the manner you choose, while belonging to a larger network which provides support and opportunities for professional development, peer consultation and cross referrals. Other benefits include:
- Enhanced credibility through association with the Safe Sleep Space brand.
- Increased visibility and promotion to both the parenting and professional community seeking advice and support via the Safe Sleep Space website.
- 4 Inserts to Safe Sleep Space e-news of 150 words and link to your website
- Belong to a national community of like-minded private practice professionals and educators working in the field of infant/toddler health & wellbeing
- CPD training opportunities.
- Connect with peers though our emails and Member communications.
Display Safe Sleep Space Alliance Network Badge on your Website
Cost: $49 Annual Subscription
Participation in our Alliance Network is by application. This ensures a good cultural fit between network members and the vision, mission and goals of Safe Sleep Space and our parent company Ternity Group.
To apply please email us at email@example.com. Be sure to email your name and contact details so we can then contact you to arrange a convenient time for a teleconference interview.