Safe Sleep Space offers national-wide education and training for healthcare professionals and early childhood educators on infant and toddler sleep and settling, and other specialist early parenting topics including safe sleeping and nutrition.
- Individualised in-house training
- Key note speaking
- Online training
Contact us to learn more about how we can tailor a program to support your health centre, parenting centre or childcare service.
Visit Safe Sleep Space Education to learn more about our Sleep Smart Online Training Program for health professionals and early childhood educators which features:
- A comprehensive guide to understanding and nurturing the social-emotional wellbeing of infants and toddlers.
- Evidence-based information on how to create a safe sleeping environment.
- Step-by-step, age appropriate, gentle and responsive settling strategies - from birth to 3 years.
- Supporting course documentation.
- Delivered by qualified health professionals.
- Learn in your own time and at your own pace.
- Participate as an individual or an organisation.
> WATCH the program preview below.Learn More