For Sleep's Sake Podcast Series
The For Sleep’s Sake Podcast Series provides parents and professionals with evidence-based and practical advice, on how to help babies and toddlers develop healthy and safe sleep habits and the ability to calmly settle for sleep.
Each episode is hosted by Safe Sleep Space’s Clinical Director Cindy Davenport. Cindy is a child and family health nurse, midwife and lactation consultant, and has worked in the early parenting field since 1998. She has a keen interest in the health and wellbeing of families and offers a sensible, response-based approach to help babies and children with sleep and associated early parenting challenges.
There are currently six episodes in the For Sleep’s Sake Podcast and each episode is approximately 30 minutes in duration. Together with other industry experts, the series covers a range of topics including:
- The A-Z of Safe Sleeping
- Understanding Sleep Challenges in Babies and Toddlers
- The Importance of Establishing Healthy Sleep Patterns in the Early Years
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Settling Babies
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Settling Toddlers
- The Challenges of Sleep in Childcare