Sleep And Settling Webinar Series
Our Safe Sleep Space webinars are designed to assist Health Professionals working with families around Common Infant & Toddler Safe Sleep and Settling challenges. Each webinar is approximately 20 - 25 minutes in duration.
Infant [Birth - 12 months] Webinars
Part 1: Managing common Infant parental concerns.
- Common Infant Sleep Challenges
- Infant Temperaments & Sleep
- Brain progression, not a regression
- Circle of Security for sleep
- Recap basic concepts to settle
Part 2: Common Sleep & Settling Infant Scenarios.
- The Catnapper
- Managing the effect of a new baby on toddler
- Is it more than sleep? – anxious parent scenario
Part 1: Toddler Sleep Challenges
- Common Sleep Regressions
- Head Banging
- Transitioning from 2 sleeps to 1
- Cot to bed strategies
- Nightmares vs night terrors
Part 2: Managing common parental concerns
- Managing the early riser
- Co-sleeping with a toddler: we don't want to do it anymore!
- I want my toddler to have a short sleep
- Driving in the car
- Other common parental queries